" The Inspired Traditionalist: One year ago Today 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Monday, July 24, 2006

One year ago Today

Today marks the One Year Anniversary of The Inspired Traditionalst.

I would like to thank all my readers for the support I have received in this past year. I am very grateful for the wonderful people I have met.

I hope to continue this for a long time to come. I have received abundant graces in the last year that I am very grateful for as well.

I hope to meet many more beautiful people in the Blogger World

I am also looking forward to continuing with " Two Hearts Ablaze" (my joint site with Tom Fitzpatrick) as well. Thanks for tuning in and encouraging me

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite a beautiful site. God Bless you and Thank You for bringing it to us

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger G. Thomas Fitzpatrick said...

Happy Blog-o-versary, Gin!!!!!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Happy blog anniversary! You have a wonderful, traditional blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!