" The Inspired Traditionalist: Happy Fourth of July 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July



I hope all of you have a safe and Happy Independence Day. Be careful with the fireworks!! And if you are anything like me and have to work tommorrow........And don't want to stay up late for the Spectacular Events you can always check out the links posted over at
  • Recta Ratio

  • I am kind of a "DUD", LOL, when it comes to being up past my bed time, so I think I will take Tom's suggestion and a good one at that. HMMMM what kind of wine shall I have???

    2 Comments:

    At 1:06 AM, Blogger Athanasius said...

    Ginny,

    This has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I used to live in Watertown CT. Small world.

    God bless,

    Athanasius

     
    At 9:23 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

    Wow that is too funny!! We will have to chat. It seems like a very small world sometimes indeed!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    adopt your own virtual pet!
    adopt your own virtual pet!