" The Inspired Traditionalist: Happy Birthday 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy Birthday


It is hard to believe that 24 years ago today, I was holding a 7 lb. 14 oz. baby boy in my arms. Now this 6' 5 " man I look up to. I do look up to him in more ways than one. I love you my handsome son Chuck and I wish you a very happy day and I am so incredibly proud of the young man you have become. Thank God for this very precious gift that I have been able to share
Love Your Mom

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Stuckwidiot2 said...

Happy Birthday (belated) to your son! And thanks to you for raising him!
Your friend (thanks for your help)
Helen
P.S. your prayers must have helped me, my husband has really changed his heart about my feelings regarding our parish, and he now asks me where I would prefer to go first! I am very thankful to you for your help. My heart is more peaceful now that I can go somewhere that is more reverent to Our Lady.
May your son always keep you and Our Lady in his thoughts as he goes through this maze of life filled with the evils and temptations and horrors. May he be a strong Christian protected by St. Michael at all times. That is my birthday wish for him.
Godspeed to you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!