" The Inspired Traditionalist: Anna's First Mother's Day 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Anna's First Mother's Day






February 14th I posted an article about a Mom who did not go through with an abortion. I have kept in touch with Anna and I heard back from her today. She is celebrating her First Mothers Day and I am happy to say that she is very much enjoying her precious little gift. I am so proud of you Anna. Isabel (Bella as Mom calls her) is so very beautiful. I can't wait to watch her grow. God Bless both of you today and every day.

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Argent said...

Beautiful! And she calls her "Bella". How appropriate...because she is beautiful. A gift from God. Thanks for keeping us updated.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Beautiful! I am so glad she gave her child the gift of life. Ed at To Jesus Through Mary was at a prayer vigil recently and a woman there decided not to have an abortion after all. This is great news.

Have you heard anything else about the couple thinking about an abortion? You emailed me about them a few weeks back.

God Bless!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger G. Thomas Fitzpatrick said...

Amen. Many more to come!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Kevin Whiteman said...

Excellent... simply excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!