" The Inspired Traditionalist: Prayers and God's Chosen People 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Prayers and God's Chosen People




I find that prayers are so much more heard when you combine yours with another person or persons. It seems like lately there has been an abundance of loving people praying with and for me. Although my specific intentions have not yet been answered, I have been blessed in so many other ways. Kind and beautiful words from loving friends and family have been overflowing lately. I could not have asked for a better answer to prayers, if I had asked for this myself. Special unexpected gifts and sentiments that come from those I am in contact with have given me all the strength I need to see that Christ is really in my life. I won't forget to pray for these people He so graciously put in my life. I "Thank God" for all of you and I hope that God works through me to give you back this special blessing. I hope all of us who trust in the Lord are open to special graces he gives and are able to share and pass them on to others. Thank You God for putting these beautiful people in my life

2 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Our Lady of Lourdes, Fontana, CA said...

Amen.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger G. Thomas Fitzpatrick said...

Ginny, you are a treasure, and I thank God for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!