" The Inspired Traditionalist: Scrupulousity 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Scrupulousity


I had a discussion with someone who brought this to my attention recently and I thought I would like to pass this on.
I didn't realize myself how many people are affected by scrupulosity and how important it is to help those in need who are struggling with this.I also think that many have a tendency towards a "smaller degree" of this as well. I tend to think that sometimes we worry to much about our own needs and what "our " focus is and forget that "others" need attention. This site is very helpful for them. They asked if I would share it with those afflicted. I hope those who look into this find some comfort in these helpul hints. Pray for those among us who really struggle and may they find comfort and relief in trusting Jesus to guide them.
http://mission.liguori.org/newsletters/
scrupulosity.htm/

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! It helped me a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!