" The Inspired Traditionalist: Billboard Signs 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Billboard Signs

I was having a conversation with my aunt about a trip she took. She told me of the billboard signs she would see along the road. She said that some of the ones she noticed pertained to messages about God. This prompted her to look into a web site that showed the messages of God printed on billboard signs. She found a site called God Speaks. She wanted to share this with me.
http://www.godspeaks.com/
One of my "pet peeves" is when someone uses our Lord's name in vain.
There is a billboard sign that I thought was perfect and a good way to get your point across to someone who continually uses His Name profainly.

"If you have to curse, use your own name!"

There are some other cute sayings on this site worth checking out.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One of my "pet peeves" is when someone uses our Lord's name in vain."

Ditto. When guys at work do it, I call them on it and say (never caring what, if any, religious background they may come from) and say, "Hey! Don't use the Lord's name in vain." You'd be surprised how many apologize. (To which I respond, "Don't apologize to me.")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!