" The Inspired Traditionalist: TAGGED...Thanks Tom!! 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Monday, February 06, 2006

TAGGED...Thanks Tom!!

I have been Tagged.
Thanks to my "buddy" over at Recta Ratio

And this is how this one goes:

Remove the top person from the following list and then place yourself at the bottom of the list. Pushing everyone up a notch.

Then select the next 5 you want to Tag (hmm), see below

1. Jonathan AFCM
2.Irish and Dangerous (Danny)
3.Dymphna's Well
4. Recta Ratio (ole buddy,ole pal!!! lol)
5. Inspired Traditionalist

Next Five to be Tagged:
Love ya, Guys!!!

1.Dappled Things (Fr.Jim Tucker)
2.Catholic Life (Moneybags)
3.Traditio in Radice (GF vonB)
4. Sacred Web Log of the Universal Inquisition (Inquisitor Generalis)
5.Vive Christus Rex (Frere Ignatius)

1. What were you doing 10 yrs ago?

Wow, my daughter was 7 and my son was 13. I guess I was pretty busy doing Mom stuff and working.

2. What were you doing a yr ago?

Well I can remember 10 years ago...... but last year??? Only kidding!
Looking forward to Holy Week. I usually take that week as a vaction week from work, almost as a retreat. To spend time with the Lord and comtemplate.

3. Five favorite snacks do you enjoy?

1. Ice Cream
2. Tootsie Roll Lollipops
3. Ice Pops (grape or orange)
4. Popcorn
5. Watermelon

4. Five songs do you know all the words to?

1. Who are You? -The Who
2. Roxanne -The Police
3. Riding with the King -Eric Clapton
4. Third Degree -Eric Clapton
5. I Can't stand It- Eric Clapton

6 Five things would you do if you were a millionaire?

1. Have a Church built for Traditional Latin Mass
2. Take care of my family and friends (SURE now you all want to be
my friends but you won't put yourself on my frappr map!! (LOL)
3. Give to those in need
4. I think a maid would really be nice
5. I would buy a small cottage on a lake

7. Five Bad Habits?

1. I eat to much
2. Probably talk to much ( I don't now ask my Dad, Mom is way to nice
to comment)
3. That's it, I'm perfect... no I have a lot more than 5 bad habits
Don't spend enough time in prayer
4. Spend too much time on the computer
5. Don't do enough or look for enough to do for others
I could go on......but they said only 5.....see I got out of this one!

8. Five things I enjoy doing?

1. I love to spend time in front of the Blessed Sacrament
2. I love to read
3. I love to write
4. Spending time with family and friends
5. Eating!

9. Five things I would never wear again:

1. A bikini
2. Hip hugger jeans ( I don't know if thats what they are called now)
3. Very high heels
4. Mini skirts and Halter tops (I hope my Dad doesn't see this, yes I
had a secret wardrobe, he would have killed me, I got caught a couple
of times though, teenagers Ughhh)
5. A Dorothy Hamill Haircut

Five favorite Toys?

1. Barbie Dolls
2. My brothers trucks
3. Matchbox cars (ok I liked the toys boys had they were fun to play
in the dirt outside with)
4. I loved to dress up in Mom's dresses and jewelry and make-up
5. Board Games

Whew that was not an easy one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!