" The Inspired Traditionalist: BEEN TAGGED 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

BEEN TAGGED

Not Very nice Fr. Tucker!!
But O.K. You got me! Quartet Meme

Four Jobs I've had in my Life

1. The most important one, Mom
2. Paramedic
3.Phlebotomist (modern day vampire, for those who don't know-it's someone who draws blood
4.Currently, jack of all trades in an doctors office

Four Movies I could watch over and over

1. Field of Dreams
2. Leathal Weapon Movies
3. Passion of Christ
4. Gladiator

Four Places I have Lived

1. Born in Staten Island, New York
2. Bethlehem, Connecticut
3. Gloucester Point, Virginia
4. Watertown, Connecticut

Four T.V. Shows I love to Watch
Not much for tv , last time I think it was turned on was.....maybe 8 or 9 months ago, but I have enjoyed these shows in the past

1. Home Improvement, definitely a good show
2. Carol Burnett, Especially to watch Tim Conway and Harvey Korman
3. The Old Saturday Night Live
4. ???? can't really say I care enough to really remember

Four Places I have been on Vacation

1. New Jersey Shore
2. Pennsylvannia
3. Rhode Island
4. Wyomming

Four Websites I visit Daily

1. Friends of La Nef
2. Recta Ratio
3. Dappled Things
4. All the ones linked on my Site

Four Favorite Foods
Now this should be a list of 100 favorites. I do enjoy cuisine

1. Pizza, Pizza, Pizza
2. Prime Rib
3. Seafood
4. Italian

Four Places I would rather be right now

1. In a Cabin On a Lake
2. In a Cabin on a Lake
3. In a Cabin on a Lake
4. Heaven??? PLEASE PRAY

Four people whom I tag next,
O.K. I will pull a Fr. Tucker
Consider yourself Tagged if you read this!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i know what you mean in a cabin on a lake, on a deserted island,in watertown, with kaydo, NOT IN BETHLEHEM where no one can find you and the people you live with cant bother you an excape from the jail that some of us have to call life not because they want to because they HAVE to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!