" The Inspired Traditionalist: The state of the U.S. Catholic Church 2006 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The state of the U.S. Catholic Church 2006

A very informative article written By Fr. McCloskey on the State of the U.S. Church. There are some interesting percentages in our Number of priests and religious. This shows us some of the reasons for the crisis situation we have now in our shortage of vocations.

http://www.catholicity.com/mccloskey/


Or click on the link on my site to read other topics Fr. McCloskey writes about

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Thank you for this article. I enjoyed it and posted about it on my blog.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Kevin Whiteman said...

I like this post. And I'm a first time visitor to your blog. But I'll be back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!