" The Inspired Traditionalist: The fruits of my Lent 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The fruits of my Lent


I'm BACK!!!
I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER. ALLELUIA!

Well not too bad only two posts during Lent. I wish I could say that I have accomplished everything that I set out to do, but as usual, I have slipped up. I know that I am weak and could give all sorts of excuses as to why I did not do everything on my "expectation list" and daily as I had wanted. Yes, there were times that I had "justified excuses" and that Jesus would have wanted me to act instead of worrying if I said this or that prayer. Each year I try to do something different and I did find that the "fruits of my labors" this year were indeed enlighteneing, although I did not conform to all I wanted. I found a few faults that I have and that need to be corrected. This truly is a suffering in itself. Now that I am aware of these, I need to act upon them. Correcting ones faults to be pleasing to God is not always easy to do. I am sure He is smiling at me and saying ,"see, this is what you should be doing." So all in all, I guess I got just what I needed, suffering and the joy that will come from that, although not easy to see or say right now, but will be beneficial for my soul. Pray for me, because He was very generous in His grace and I will need strength to persue this. I hope all of you had a prosperous Lent and a Joyful Easter Sunday

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I'm so glad you're back. I hope you had a great Easter

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger G. Thomas Fitzpatrick said...

Great to see you back in the salt mines, Ginny! Happy Easter Week!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Thanks Guys
I almost forgot how to post?? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!