" The Inspired Traditionalist: Very Exciting News 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Very Exciting News

The Traditional Latin Mass coming to a location near ME!!!!!

And will be said by Fr. Cipolla.

Fr. Cipolla says Mass now at Sacred Heart in New Haven, where I attend mass
This trip is about 40 minutes every Sunday

I hope that we get a large outcome. Fr. gives the most wonderful homilies and the Mass is so very beautiful
I am looking forward to this

The Mass will be celebrated here very close to my home
on November 18th at 6pm in Waterbury, Connecticut
The Immaculate Conception
This is only ten minutes from my home

I wish only that this could be a morning Mass, but I sure won't complain for now, lol

Please come and join us and support the Mass

5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Venite, Missa est! said...

good for you and i love your site by the way. Here in Kansas I attend a TLM 30 miles from home on Sunday morning so I have to get up by 5:45 to make it....sometimes I grumble and sometimes I oversleep but I am ALWAYS glad once I get there.
Peace be with you.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Stuart Chessman said...

Were you there? Have you seen our pictures?

http://hughofcluny.blogspot.com/

regards,

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I am home from seminary for Thanksgiving this week, and I would like to stop by your blog and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you: your blog was my first step at discovering the treasure of the TLM.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Hi Stuart
Yes I was at the Mass
Can you email me the pics?
vmkmarshall@yahoo.com

this is so great that this is spreading throughout Connecticut

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Hi Matthew
I am so very glad that made that visit to my site and that I was able to influence in any way your love for Tradition. I am so grateful of your calling to the priesthood

We will be praying for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!