" The Inspired Traditionalist: I've Been Tagged 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Monday, September 04, 2006

I've Been Tagged

  • Recta Ratio
  • Thomas Fitzpatrick
    has been so kind as to have tagged me with this meme
    It really made me think and some of these were difficult to choose, especially the Saints. There are so many to select from and I narrowed them down....

    List in these categories, Whom you would like to "Have a Deep Conversation" with...

    Saints

    To Be Cannonized

    American Heroes

    Authors/Writers

    Celebrities

    Well here I go: (Keep in mind of course, this could be subject to change at any time)

    1. SAINTS

    A. St. Therese Lisieux
    B. St. Francis of Assisi
    C. St. Theresa of Avila
    D. St. Alphonsus Liguori
    E. St. Margaret Mary Alocoque

    2. To Be Cannonized

    A. Ven. Archbishop Fulton Sheen
    B. Pope Pius XII
    C. Ven. John Henry Cardinal Newman
    D. Pope John Paul II
    E. Mother Theresa of Calcutta

    3. American Heroes

    A. George Washington
    B. Henry Hudson
    C. Helen Keller
    D. Susan B. Anthony
    E. Abe Lincoln

    4. Authors/Writers

    A. St. Augustine
    B. William Shakespeare
    C. Dorothy Parker
    D. H.G. Wells
    E. Nathaniel Hawthorne/ Rudyard Kipling ( they were tied)

    5. Celebrities

    A. Mel Gibson
    B. Mike Piazza/Thurman Munson (tied)
    C. Carol Burnett
    D. Bette Midler
    E. The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem (sorry couldn't resist)

    Now I get to Tag Five More

  • The Roving Medievalist

  • Me MONK. ME MEANDER

  • The Kitchen Madonna

  • Orthometer

  • Athanasius Contra Mundum
  • 1 Comments:

    At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

    Hi Ginny,
    What a goofball I am. I have no idea what tagging is. Is it too late?
    email me at kitchenmadonna@mac.com if it isn't!
    Blessings,
    KM
    PS I love your blog.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    adopt your own virtual pet!
    adopt your own virtual pet!