" The Inspired Traditionalist: Pray For The Latin Mass 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pray For The Latin Mass


Please continue to pray for the growth of Our Traditional Latin Mass. Keep the Priests and Bishops who fight so hard for this cause in your daily prayers. This week especially for Cardinal Castrillon Hoyos who tirelessly continues the battle to keep our rights as Catholics to have this Mass spread to all the faithful who want it so desperately.
Please read the link provided:
http://www.nationalcatholicreporter.org/
click on Oct 14, By John Allen Jr
The Word from Rome
Then scroll down and click on the link
Outreach to Latin Mass Catholics proposal for final message dated Oct 15th

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I have never went to a Latin Mass but would love to go. And although I have not gone I do pray for it to continue to grow.

Perhaps you can help me with a question. I have always wanted to learn the Hail Mary and Our Father in Latin along with other common prayers. However, I need to hear it on audio to make sure I'm saying it right. Would you know of a website that could help?

Thanks

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

There is a site that I am aware of that lets you hear the musical parts of the Mass including The Pater Noster
http://www.shrinesf.org/mass.htm
I will look into locating other sites. I have come across some before and I will let you know
Ginny

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Thank you VERY MUCH.

God Bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!