" The Inspired Traditionalist: Tagged Again 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tagged Again

This time it is a Music Meme
Compliments of Vir Speluncae Catholicus
The Liar Of the Catholic Caveman

Best Title Ever for a piece of Music

Tchaikovsky's Waltz of The Flowers

Most Underrated Guitarist

"The Edge" U2

Music that moves me to Tears

"DannyBoy" and The "Ave Maria"

Most Unusual Lead Instrument in a Piece of Music

"Moby Dick" by Led Zeppelin

Coolest Name for a Rock and Roll Band

"The Who"

Worst Genre of Music Ever

"Rap" or as I like to call it "crap"

Best Guitar Jam

Eric Clapton's "Forever Man"

Music that has ever scared your kid

I asked my daughter ( just shy of 18) and she said anything by Black Sabbath or Ozzie Osbourne

National Anthem that gets the Blood Pumping

Star Spangled Banner

I tag anyone who feels like playing!

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger ukok said...

I dislike rap too, aaprt from one catholic rap band I know of...I shall now call it 'c-rap' too, thanks for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!