" The Inspired Traditionalist: Cardinal O'Malley Doesn't Get MY Vote! 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cardinal O'Malley Doesn't Get MY Vote!

















I just can't believe, sorry let me rephrase that. I can believe the words coming from a man in his position. This is Satan working full steam ahead and the man is obviously not seeing this. This is what is happening to The Hierachy. These are the men that are supposed to be leaders in our Church. Doesn't surprise me why people are losing their faith and respect for them.

Certainly this man, Cardinal O'Malley does not rank high on my respect list.
I know he couldn't care less what I have to say and isn't that a shame?
He is supposed to be leading the flock. Shepherding us! Encouraging and taking care of God's children.

Most importantly as a "priest" he is supposed to be united with Christ and what glorification does he give him when he makes a stupid crack about the Faithful not needing the Latin Mass urgently.

Cardinal O'Malley has said something incredibly stupid and he believes it on top of it. This is his response to the Motu Proprio:
"This issue of the Latin Mass is not urgent for our country".

For crying out loud we need it more than ever.
Just look on a daily basis what is happening in this world! And especially to Our Church, with Liturgical Dancing and hand holding and all the other nonsense that takes place during Sacred Liturgy
Come on Cardinal O'Malley "wake up and smell the coffee".
Don't you understand how important it is for us to return to Tradition. This word is a very powerful nine letter word. From this, we get all the beautiful aspects of Our Faith. The Saints, The Prayers , and there is so much beauty in that one single word.

What is our Tradition? It is our very core of the Catholic Faith. It is Our Catholic Faith

So urgency!!! You better believe it is urgent!!

If you couldn't care less about saving our souls well maybe you had better think about saving your own soul.
You will have to answer for this and what you have neglected to do.
And speaking of neglect...
Ok, come on now! You can't tell me that he is in favor of the Traditional aspect of Our Faith. I won't buy it.
He says he is allowing the Mass in The Latin Rite in Newton, Mass. Sure and does he let anyone know that the people who attended Holy Trinity Parish, cannot get to Newton without difficulty. They had a wonderful thriving community that was shot out of the water because of the scandal of the Archdiocese.

And Maybe, Cardinal's penance should be to restore the Latin Mass in Boston and then maybe he can gain back a few of God's precious graces. After all, aren't we supposed to try to reconcile with what we wrongfully have done?

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

I will be praying for Your Soul Your Eminence!

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Thank you for your honesty. We knew the MP was going to separate the wheat from the chafe. It has begun...

Please pray for the laity in the Archdiocese of Boston and for Cardinal Sean and his staff.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too recognize our Archbishop's outright stupidity. Can't he see the Church in New England crumbling all around him?

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just ran across this post. I realize it is from a few years ago. I was wondering if the situation has improved in Boston since then.

I'm a fairly recent convert to the Catholic faith. I grew up Baptist and have only recently begun attending Latin Mass about once a month. I go to Novus Ordo for daily mass during the week and several Sundays. I am gaining appreciate for the Latin Mass and have several friends in our local FSSP parish.

I had not read much about Cardinal O'Malley until the past week. Everything I had read until now had been really positive. I can appreciate his humility and passion for the pro-life cause.I didn't know his views of the Latin Mass though and I'm sorry to hear about his comments.

I can definitely relate to what you mentioned on the urgency to correct the liturgical abuses that are still rampant. I'm blessed here to have a very reverent Novus Order parish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!