" The Inspired Traditionalist: Frappr Map Total 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Frappr Map Total

Every once in a while it is good to have some fun. Even if it means making fun of ourselves. Actually what I am about to say is very funny indeed. While I am thinking I am making some friends here, (ha,ha) I am finding out that I am being left out in the dust.....
You see my friend Fr. Tucker has (now get this) 314 as of today......people on his Frappr Map.
Guess how many I have?????
Ok I hope we all need a good laugh here
THREE!!!!!! YES!!!!! I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!!!! ONLY THREE!!!
Fr. Tucker it is not funny :( HELP FELLOW BLOGGERS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!