" The Inspired Traditionalist: HAPPY THANKSGIVING 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


I want to Thank God for all His many Blessings in my life. I want to Thank Him for the Special graces and favors He has given me. I want to Thank him for the good and the bad that has happened in my life for the benefit of my soul and for the wisdom to understand what He has shown me.
I want to Thank God for my family and friends.

I want to Thank God for all the Priests and their guidance and love for us.
I want to Thank God for the wonderful people who have visited my web site and for all the kindness that has been shown to me.

I will pray for you all.
Please remember to Thank God today and enjoy your family and friends and the meal He has provided for us

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Happy Thanksgiving. May your day be blessed in Christ's love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!