" The Inspired Traditionalist: Christmas Meme 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Meme


WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS EDITION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS.

CHANGE ALL THE ANSWERS SO THAT THEY APPLY TO YOU.


1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wrap them of course!!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored for sure. White is pretty as well, but I prefer colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I love mistle toe but I can't seem to find any this year, if anyone can please let me know?

5. When do you put your decorations up? It really all depends

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Roast Beef with yorkshire pudding....mmmmm

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve and all the anticipation of opening presents and the family all together

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I remember some kid in school telling me and I didn't want to believe it

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes .

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Whatever kind we make that year. I love to make peppermint cany cane cookies

11. Snow! Love it or hate it? Love it as long as the roads are clear for traveling

12. Can you ice skate? At one point I was good...but now??????

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My children, and then after this the first puppy I got at 7 yrs old

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays to you? That a Savior came into this world to free us from sin.
Being with my Family and Friends

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Christmas Cookies

16. Favorite Holiday tradition? Baking and decorating

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer--GIVING OR RECEIVING? Giving , but receiving is always very cool!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? O Holy Night and The Nutcracker, Do You Hear What I hear? and so many other great classics, too many to mention

20. Candy Canes? Love them!

Consider Yourself tagged!!

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Ginny, I might just take a crack at this myself! I'll be sure to link back to ya'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!