" The Inspired Traditionalist: Happy Thanksgiving 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



I would like to wish everyone a very

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't forget to Thank God for all the Blessings He has bestowed on us in this past year.

I know that I have a lot to be thankful for.

For the safety and well being of my family and friends.

Through illness and accidents, my family has been protected and cared for, watched over by God, and The Angels and Saints to Whom I pray. Through the careful nuturing from our Blessed Mother.

I am grateful for the intercession by The Sacred and Immaculate Hearts which I place all my trust

For bringing very special people into my life this year

For a new job that I obtained about 7 months ago after being out of work for about 5 months.

For all the other things that I may neglect or have forgotten I thank God for

For everything I take for granted

Remember to:

Thank God for all the saved lives this year

Thank God for all the strength to overcome
tragedies, hardships and illness

Thank God for The gift of Faith

Thank God for the grace to endure All

4 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Fr LWG said...

Many blessings Ginny on this day of thanks!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Bede said...

Hi there

Great blog.

I will add you to my blog roll.

Would you add me?

Thank you

John Browne
http://johnbrowne.wordpress.com

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger elena maria vidal said...

What a great blog! And the prayer of gratitude is very inspiring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!